Tuesday, November 02, 2021

Pieces and Puzzle

The sewing has continued and I have several more pieces sewn although they are in the 6-10 inch range and I haven't taken any photos of them.  

I have been keeping up my Spanish lessons, both on Duolingo and my "in-person" lessons.  On Duolingo, I am at 1076 days without missing a single day.  However, I started Duolingo Spanish lessons on September 1, 2018.  So, I have passed the 3 Year mark. I just happened to miss one day so my "streak" is less than perfect.   My "in-person" lessons had to move to Zoom meetings as we are still in the throes of a pandemic, even if many people are ignoring that fact. 

Mom and I started a new puzzle and have made a bit of progress. 

As you can see we have managed to get some of the "easier" parts together. This puzzle was supposed
to come with a poster of the image, but that wasn't in the box when we broke the seal on it. 
I contacted the company, but we are plowing along using the box photo. 
What I have learned is that  the poster really makes it easier for both of us. 
Mom has said "I wish that picture would hurry up and get here."



I have been using my cellphone camera to zoom in on the box photo.  While that is helpful, it still isn't as good as the poster.   

Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

5 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Oooh - I'd be looking for all of the "yellow" pieces and the "bridge" ones - those parts look like FUN - ;))

Pamela Arbour said...

All of the parts you haven't done look pretty hard! You guys are doing a good job.

Jeanna said...

Whew, there are a lot of colors in this puzzle. But you two have really gotten a lot done. Looking great! Do you have a favorite brand of puzzle?

Barb said...

Wish I had somewhere to put out a puzzle....one day haha

beaquilter said...

Fun puzzle, how are you gene??