Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Forbidden Crossing


Forbidden Crossing
Originally uploaded by Gene ebandit Black
Forbidden Crossing is an abstract landscape done in acrylic paints on watercolor paper. There are layers of color and texture to intrigue the viewers eye and imagination.

This painting was a journey of discovery. Many times the color scheme and format changed. The final presentation is both rotated and cropped from the original format. I love the color combinations. I hope you enjoy it also.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gene this is great! Must be something in the water down there to make you turn out such beautiful paintings.

Gwensmom

Gene Black said...

Thanks Gwensmom. I think I am going to hang this in my office. Unless someone offers to buy it.

Ruth said...

Gene...this is absolutely gorgeous scrumptious..yummy !!! What more can I say??? One could get lost in there...

Ruth