Friday, May 10, 2024

Puzzled Faces

About a week ago, my Mom told my brother that she wanted to put a puzzle together. She picked one that my nephew had made for her with a picture of him, me, and Mom.  This puzzle has 1014 pieces and because of several elements, it is a difficult puzzle. However, the three of us, Mom, my brother and I finally got it together - for the second time. 

The wall, and our clothing made this quite a difficult puzzle. However, the photo is a good one as we all are smiling and look nice. 

Linking up with Nicole for the Friday Face Off. 



Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

10 comments:

Tom said...

...Gene, this puzzle would be too puzzling for me! Have a wonderful weekend.

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, Gene, you look happy and contented, great! A wonderful idea for a puzzle: Have a great weekend, hugs!

DVArtist said...

Ohhh this is so cool. What a great idea and how fun to put it together. A very good looking family. Thanks Gene, for sharing with FFO and have a great weekend.

Christine said...

Aww this is lovely

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

I really enjoyed this post! And what a great looking family grouping for a puzzle. I didn't know you could customize them.

Iris Flavia said...

Awww, how very sweet is this!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

It's a great photo!

My name is Erika. said...

What a fun puzzle to make. I love the idea of have some loved faces in this one.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Lovely family and what cool ideal for puzzle.
I also took part in face off.

Jennifer said...

Patient is not me! Great picture for the puzzle.