Friday, April 26, 2024

Memories - Faces

One of my favorite places to go is in Mexico on the Yucatan peninsula.   A friend and I have found a place where we love to be - when time and finances permit. We have taken many photos during our visits. Since he is the photographer, I am in more of the photos. He is "camera shy." 

We visited the train museum which was a open but just to wander through - no guides. 

At a local art museum I was taking a photo of these big dolls.  One of the workers insisted that I let her take a photo with me in it.  I have a big head, but these folks are the clear winners in this big head contest. 

This, as I am sure you can tell, is NOT me. These two guys run a loncheria (a place to eat lunch.) We often used their services as the food was good and the service was excellent. 


Look out!


If you didn't know how silly/goofy I can be, here is photographic proof. I stuck my socks on my ears and made a face while goofing off with a friend - of course he had the camera ready and snapped this. 
Embrace your childlike side. 

Linking up with Nicole for the Friday Face Off. 



Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

7 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

These are great photos of you Gene. I hope you can get back to this happy space sometime soon, if life allows that is. Happy weekend.

Iris Flavia said...

Love your goofy self!
I have two friends who insist on taking my pic a lot - and I am camera-shy, but, well... I have no chance! ;-)
To a happy Friday - and silliness!

Christine said...

Wonderful times

Cloudia said...

This is lovely Gene! Glad we met Aloha from Honolulu

Valerie-Jael said...

Great photos from your trip, and your goofy photo is fabulous, well done! Hugs!

DVArtist said...

OmGosh these photos are fabulous. I love the last one. I love going to Mexico and miss it since I have not been back since 2009. That's a long time. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a very nice weekend.

Tom said...

...I can see that Mexico is a special place for you!