Friday, April 19, 2024

Sketchy Faces

I have been doing a few quick sketch faces. I did these just for fun and usually just imagined faces. One face however was inspired while I was streaming a video. 


Using an "economy of line"

Inspired by a character in a streaming show.


Hmm.. he seems angry.



Dejected

The one below is for Nicole

Just a bit weird.

The hairstyle looks like the late 60's

 I am linking to the Friday Face Off with Nicole.





Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

7 comments:

Christine said...

Very fun set!

Iris Flavia said...

Fun series to join faces!!!!

Fundy Blue said...

You capture a lot of emotions with a few strokes, Gene! These are great!

My name is Erika. said...

Your quick sketch faces have so much personality. I can just picture all these people interacting at a cocktail party. Have a great weekend.

DVArtist said...

Oh how much fun are these? I love the slanted smile on the first one and hey give me weird everytime. Thank you for joining FFO and have a very nice weekend.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

These are all wonderful. I love them all. I love that they are quirky and fun.

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

I think I've seen the expression on the first face on mine! Multiple times. :-)