Sunday, October 04, 2026

Monsters? SITAR

After more than a month away,  I am back for Sunday in the Art Room.  Today I am sharing art that is not my work.  My niece's husband has written at least two children's books.  My offering for today is a bit of art from his second book. "There Are No Monster's Under My Bed"  

The illustrations that Kevin has created are delightfully whimsical.   I love the "monsters" in the book best of all, so I am sharing a couple of photos.  These are only cropped portions of the illustrations, but you will easily get the feel for his illustration style. 
 First is two monsters running. 
I love the cape flying along behind the frog. And those lips on the purple monster are so much fun. 
The second photo I am sharing is that purple monster from a front view. 
I think I would have been frightened of this one as a child also. 

The story explains how the child realizes that the monsters are just 
ordinary things that we see differently in dark rooms. 
If you would like to get this book for someone you love, you can find it on Amazon





Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love the green frog;}