Sunday, December 10, 2006

Gallery Opening- The event

The Gallery opened last night and was very interesting and fun. I have posted the pics on my Flickr stream in a set. I am trying to find the Flickr toy that lets me make a collage of them. Meantime you can go to my Flickr account and see the set. http://www.flickr.com/photos/ebandit/sets/72157594413543156/

I left before the opening was over as it was a LONG drive home. I was very tired. I hope sales were good.

Okay I did my own collage. Click on it to go to my Flickr Photo Stream


Gallery Collage

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow your paintings look great on the brick wall!

Gene Black said...

Thanks! I thought it looked pretty awesome myself. The gallery looked very "upscale" and I was proud to have my work displayed there.

Tammy said...

What a lovely gallery! I hope it all went great - can't wait to hear!!