Thursday, August 23, 2007

Two New Ideas

Framed

***********Bending Light********************Framed ***************

I have been working on a painting that just never seemed to me to have the certain POP! So I decided perhaps cropping it would help. I found two pieces that feel good to me. I present them here for your viewing pleasure.
Looking at them separately, I am amazed that they came from the same painting. The surprising part is that very little is lost.
Here is the original picture:

Full Sheet prior to cropping



5 comments:

~jolene said...

As ALWAYS your work is a feast for my eyes!!!!!

Hope all is well.

Iberostar said...

Love the two pictures! You came away with two great pieces - good idea.
Janice

Tammy said...

I love the piece after cropping - the one on the right!! Very pretty! Like jolene said - always beautiful stuff!!

Gene Black said...

Thank you all for the kind comments.
Tammy, the one on the right is titled "Framed" (that is not a description of what I did with it-yet)

Gene

Gene Black said...
This comment has been removed by the author.