Saturday, September 06, 2008

HST update

I bought some Thangles to speed up the Half Square Trianges (HSTs) I am not at home so I did one little strip on the old machine here- it makes a total of 8 HSTs. WOW. Fast and easy. Once I set up and chain piece them I will be flying thru those 70 HSTs. Now the 'hard part' is cutting the 2 1/2 inch strips. And I can't use the jelly rolls I already have because I promised to use some batik that she has already seen. Still this is so easy.

Special thanks going out to StitchinByTheLake for the suggestion to get the Thangles. Marlene you are as cool as Idgie Threadgoode in "Fried Green Tomatoes" (ha ha! yes I know it is one of your favorite movies!)

1 comment:

StitchinByTheLake said...

I'm so glad thangles worked for you Gene - it's great when we can find something that makes the work easier and faster! blessings, marlene