Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Random Winner

Hi there folks. Today is 7/8/9 and it is the day I promised to draw for the pendant.
So I went to random.org and put in the number of entries -15 counting my first comment. I hit the generate button and came up with a WINNER. I counted down the comments and number four is "lesthook" aka Leta. (yes I did count myself since I commented, If I had won however I would have clicked again!)

Congratulations to Leta and to all of you crafty wonderful readers. I am waiting for Leta to send me the mailing address so I can get her package ready to mail.

Leta picked the pendant on the left. So the other one is now in my Etsy store.

3 comments:

Tangos Treasures said...

Congratulations Leta!!

lesthook said...

Leta? That's me! Yeah! Thank you so much!

Pat said...

Congratulations to Leta. (SOMEDAY I will win one of your wonderful jewelry pieces....so keep having giveaways, okay?? LOL)