Friday, September 11, 2015

Quilt Angels Update

If you didn't see yesterday's post, it is here.   Please be aware that if you are a no-reply blogger I can't email you unless you leave your email address.  You can email me as stated in yesterday's post.
For the remainder of this week and next week, I am in a musical production and may not reply as quickly as usual to emails - but I will reply.
And speaking of the show, here is a photo of a few of us backstage for opening night. I am wearing the blue ascot that I made for this show.


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible unless otherwise stated. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger" - I can not reply.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Hope you have a great time performing. Break a leg!

Barbara said...

...and you are wearing it well! Enjoy!

Jeanna said...

Great picture, Gene. Hope you are enjoying the production and it is going well.