Thursday, June 14, 2018

Back to the Grid

I have spent a little more time cutting pieces and placing them into the grid.  It is coming along, although I am not rushing through it.
One thing that I have found really helpful is this set of fine tipped tweezers to place the pieces. To give you a better idea of the size of the pieces, here is a photo with a quarter for size reference.
Until next time,

Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. However at this time Blogger is not notifying me of comments. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

3 comments:

Jeanna said...

Very nice, Gene. The inventor of tweezers never expected it to turn out to be such a versatile tool.

Pamela Arbour said...

I really like how it is coming along. Looking forward to the next installment.

I hope they fix that blogger thing quick. It is affecting a lot of us.

Bunny said...

Gene, I love this grid - and your colors. Very inspirational! Bunny