Thursday, June 07, 2018

Dimensional Grid - part two

Although busy with other things,  I did get a bit more of the dimensional grid in place.
It isn't perfect but it is fun to see it developing.  The shadings in the hand dyed fabrics add more depth to the design. I think that is a real plus.

Google has messed up the part that sends bloggers notifications of comments - so if I don't reply it may be because I haven't seen your comment OR that it is just too time consuming to find your email address to reply.  I am truly sorry about this.


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. However at this time Blogger is not notifying me of comments. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

4 comments:

Gene Black said...

testing..

Jeanna said...

The grid is looking very nice Gene.
Hope Google/Blogger gets things fixed soon.

Lyndsey said...

I love the grid Gene and the way it adds secondary patterns and dimensions in. It gives it a very 3D feel

Rhonda said...

Wow, great job with the grid project!!