Saturday, November 03, 2018

Wonky Stars Top

The Wonky Stars quilt top is completed. A nice Friday evening sewing session combined with a Saturday morning sewing session allowed me to complete the top.

As this top is being sent to FrogQuilter for her Quilty Hugs donations.  I love that this quilt will be given to someone who needs a hug during a trying time.  I hope the stars will make that person feel that life is a bit brighter. 
Next, I should be getting back to the Coins Quilt - should be--but only time will tell what I pick up next.  I have no deadlines or burning desires to rush.  I shall just enjoy whatever I do.  I have decided to take this advice from Kenneth Branagh
Lighten up, just enjoy life, smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up about things. Kenneth Branagh
Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. However at this time Blogger is not notifying me of comments. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

8 comments:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Nice quilt top.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

LOVE your quilt top - definitely a Gene Black Creation! Frog Quilter will have fun quilting it - and the recipient will be sure to love it, too! Enjoy your day - whatever you decide to do - ;))

Barbara said...

One of a kind! Those stars POP,

Pamela Arbour said...

It looks just like your October 27th post! You did a great job designing this and someone will surely be comforted by it.

Rhonda said...

Someone will find much joy with this quilt!

Kathleen said...

It twinkles with hugs!!

Karen H said...

I love this and hope to make one similar someday!

Barb said...

YEA!!!! What a wonderful thing to do with this quilt top....love it.