Thursday, June 20, 2019

Bluebirds Make me Smile

Here is a sneak peek at my current project in progress.  I am a bit of a backyard birder, so I love seeing interesting birds.  I have had bluebirds build in my front gutter several times.  I love seeing the bluebirds on the fence or perched on the railing or even on the electric line.   They always make me smile.


















I hope you have reasons to smile today.
Linking up with For the Love of Geese

Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

9 comments:

For the love of geese said...

I love watching the birds too, my favorites are the yellow and the blue finches. There's a pair of cardinals that frequent my yard as well. Thank you for linking up, I can't wait to see your finish.

Linda C said...

Your little birds are lovely. We currently have a little nest in the carport on the smallest of ledges. I think a wren as I see a small bird flying about every time I open the door, walk back from the mail box, etc. I also have their "reminders" on my car trunk. A couple of times a nest in the gardenia bush outside the kitchen window so that kept Skyler entertained for weeks.

Leanne Parsons said...

Beautiful bluebirds :) I enjoy watching the birds in our neighbourhood, too, especially the bald eagles and osprey.

Debbie said...

OH....these are nice! Love watching the birds and their antics.

Barbara said...

...and YOUR lovely project bluebirds make me smile too! There are bluebirds aplenty here in NJ, and my husband makes bird boxes, so we see all stages of their lifecycle also.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Bluebirds make me smile, too! And red birds - and yellow birds - and every other color birds - LOL - ;))

Vicki in MN said...

I had to come check out your bluebirds. We miss not having them, I guess the habitat just changes and it is not what they want right now. But we always loved seeing them flying in and out of their houses building nests.

Anja @ Anja Quilts said...

Such great colours. Can't wait to see more.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I followed you for a long time, but somehow a couple of the blogs I followed got deleted from my reading list. Your comment on my blog made me realize I hadn't read your blog in a while. I'm really interested to see more of the bluebird project. We love birds at my house. I have bluebird houses and a meal worm feeder. We usually have a couple of broods a year, but we have to diligently fend off the English Sparrows. I think the stinking Starlings raided my Red Bellied Woodpecker nest.