Monday, January 15, 2024

A bit of hand work

With the possibility of being iced or snowed in, I decided I needed a hand work project. You know, just on case of power outages, etc. 

So I did the machine work for this one on Saturday night. I started the hand work on Sunday while sitting with Mom. 
Here it is so far.

And a close up of a portion

Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative, 
Gene

 Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted

5 comments:

Vicki W said...

Nice stitching! I hope you didn't get bad storms. We got a couple of inches of snow.

roentare said...

That looks so delicate similar to Chinese palace concubine dress.

Carolyn said...

I can’t even describe how much I love this piece. Your handwork is beautiful!

Lyndsey said...

Great stitching Gene, very pretty.

Jennifer said...

Very nice.