Friday, January 12, 2024

AI Art - FFO

Welcome!  For Nicole's Friday Face Off linkup,  I have created some AI Artwork.  You may want to try this so you can go here to get started.

This one is funny.  I used a rather random set of words to create it. 


And for something different


Linking  to the Friday Face Off 





Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

11 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fun art, Gene. Love the food and chocolates but woudn't want to eat them! Hugs, Valerie

sirkkis said...

Impressive art from you, Gene.
I visited the link, and the artificial intelligence is not for me. I'd like to my art myself.
Have good time and be well xx

Tom said...

...I love the colorful feathers!

My name is Erika. said...

Those face mosaics are fun. I think they might be chocolate and I want to eat them-hee hee. Have a great weekend.

Iris Flavia said...

Very cool! What did you use?

DVArtist said...

OMGosh!!!! You are the champ at AI. Isn't it fun? This is exceptional. The second one is pure beauty. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a fabulous day.

Christine said...

Wonderful creations Gene!

roentare said...

I love all of them. Very colourful and poetic.

peppylady (Dora) said...

I thought it was an chocolate bar.

Carola Bartz said...

Was one of your words chocolate? Yum!! The feather images are spectacular.

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

Fabulous creations