Friday, June 28, 2024

A Couple of Faces

Life has changed for me and I am often to busy to do my usual creation processes (sewing, weaving, etc)  But I can still sneak in a few minutes for creating art.  So I try to be a part of the Friday Face Off each week. 

This week I am sharing two faces that I created on my iPad.    The first face is a male face that I created using some brush stamps for some of the basic elements.  However, I did alter those stamps to make the face I wanted. 

Next up is a face that I created especially for Nicole, founder of the Face Off. Nicole likes weird, macabre, interesting art.  So I dashed this one off in a relatively short period of time last week while I was playing with brushes to see what effects I could get. 

Happy Friday to you all! 



Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

7 comments:

Tom said...

...please tell me that the second one isn't a self-portrait!

My name is Erika. said...

Super faces Gene. I've never tried digital painting but it looks like you had a lot of fun. Happy end of JUne!

Iris Flavia said...

"cool" faces :-)
I´m old I have to go for sketching (when I find the time and muse)

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your faces, the male is really good! Have a great weekend, hugs!

roentare said...

The 2nd painting really is impressive.

DVArtist said...

OMGosh Gene. These are fabulous!!!!! You have really mastered the iPad. Well done my friend. Thank you for taking time to join FFO. Have a wonderful weekend.

Divers and Sundry said...

I like the moustache especially on that first one, and I love the weirdness of the second.

I'm late for Friday Face Off again, but that's where I found your link.