Friday, July 05, 2024

Friday's Digital Art

This week I have three digital art pieces to share with you. All of these were created on my iPad using the  Procreate app and an Apple Pencil.






And just for the fun of it, an interesting graphic design that I created to see what I could do using the symmetry tool. 


I am linking up to the  Friday Face Off 



Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

9 comments:

Tom said...

...stay creative and cool, my friend.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'm so envious of anyone who knows how to create art digitally! Very handsome guy!

Eclecticity said...

Wow! Quite impressive.

Carola Bartz said...

I have no idea how to create digital art and am quite impressed.

DVArtist said...

OMGosh!!!! This is fabulous!! you are really taking off with this type of art. Well done my friend. Thank you for sharing it with FFO. Have a great weekend.

roentare said...

The chap has the American hero look to it

Jeanna said...

Well, the guy in the first photo made my heart skip a beat...whew! And I love the symmetry piece. Glad you are enjoying the digital art format.

Iris Flavia said...

On an iPad???? WOW:
I have two large monitors at my private PC, I could never do such great art... see post today, I´m a dinosaur.

A beautiful face! And a VERY cool one! Ah, there is a symmetry tool.
When studying I had a A0-drawing machine, then I saw Auto CAD. I feel so old you have no idea....
My Admins sure have their fun with me!
(with one it´s not only IT but also loads of cooking-help). Admins are great :-)
Have a happy Saturday!

Divers and Sundry said...

I'm getting a kick out of the skull :)

(I'm here from Nicole's Friday Face Off.)