Friday, July 24, 2026

Little Me

I was going through some old photos on my phone and found an early photo of me. My grandfather had stood me on the hood of a car holding my Easter basket.  I appear to be roughly 4 years old, but I could be off a year either way. 

My at those fat little legs! They thinned out as I grew.  I was a skinny child in school. 

Anyway,  I decided to put this into the AI "remix" on my phone and make a watercolor
type image of it, just for fun. 
I have to laugh at the AI "goof" of putting flowers growing inside the car. 
I still think it came out as a lovely image. 

Linking to the Friday Face Off

Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

8 comments:

Tom said...

...what a handsome little fellow.

My name is Erika. said...

I agree with Tom, you were handsome little fellow. And from your photos, are now also. I love how your turned the old black and white photo into some so colorful. Have a super FRiday and weekend ahead Gene.

Iris Flavia said...

Such a cute pic of you! And AI sure made a good job, too - happy Friday and to memories!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I love the two versions of your baby photo!

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

What a precious little man, my friend. I like the AI, but I still prefer the original photograph. Happy FFO!

Lisca said...

Gorgeous little man! You were probably nearer three years old, rather than four.
And the things one can do with AI! Very sweet this watercolor.
Thanks for commenting on mine.
Happy Friday!,
Lisca

DVArtist said...

First that photo of you is precious. Your legs were not fat. You were so darn cute. I do like what AI did. eeehhhh flowers in the car window why not? Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a great weekend.

Carola Bartz said...

Such a cute little boy you were, Gene. I'd think you were younger than four in that photo, maybe three. But cute nevertheless. It seems you used the same AI "remix" that I do (Gemini?) with the watercolor option. I like it (but the original is still my favorite).