However, this week I took a little time to create a two page spread in one of my altered books and decided to share these pages with you. The first page was created starting with a "roll-off" sheet. Let me explain.
When you are printing with a gel plate, you use a brayer to roll out the paint. Then to clean off the brayer, you "roll off" the remaining paint on scrap paper. I am actually using an old manual from a leadership class as paper for this process. So here is that page:
To fill in the areas around the roll off, I used some of my painted papers and a couple of brush markers.
For the facing page, I used the above as inspiration and created a similar image using mostly collage and some brush markers. For the collage, I used painted papers and a few pieces from an old magazine page.
They are different yet similar and I like them both.
I am linking to Sunday in the Art Room.
Until Next Time,
Stay Creative
Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible.
Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply.
Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.


No comments:
Post a Comment