Saturday, October 16, 2010

We have a REAL Live WiNnEr of the GO!

It gives me great pleasure to announce the winner of the Accuquilt GO! cutter and three dies. Since I had such problems with adding a picture earlier, I lost the image from Random.org. (((sigh)))
The winner of the GO! said :
I love the Circles, the feathers, and the 2 1/2 inch strips!!! So send the Go to Green, Ohio. It's a small town of only 35 square miles and we haven't even got our own post office. So, though I live in Green, my mailing address is Clinton, Ohio. But don't worry, there are plenty of stores near where I live and work so I will be able to purchase lots of fabric for cutting!!!

And happy birthday! Could you share with us the secret of aging in reverse, please!!?? 


Sadly, I don't have the secret to aging in reverse.  I do try to stay young at heart and in my thinking. 


So Without Further Ado-- Give a big round of congratulations to 
Melissa at Ardea's Nest  She is the winner of the GO! and three dies.  She is now trying to make her final decision on the dies. I told her she didn't have to GO! with her original choices.  I believe everyone has a right to change his/her mind! 


Three cheers for Melissa!!!


I love that when I contacted her, she was almost unbelieving that she had won.  I remember that lovely and stunning feeling.  


Now for the rest of you who are happy for Melissa, but sad for yourselves, take heart!  There is another Go! being given away over at Quilt Taffy   So hop on over there and enter AFTER you congratulate Melissa. 



.

18 comments:

Chartreuse Moose said...

What a lucky lady! Thank you for your generous give-away...another "GO" quilter is born! :-)

Anonymous said...

Now I get to fill in the blank, Congratulations to Melissa! :)

Unknown said...

oh yah for Melissa...........she's a great gal

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winner! off to enter another give away and keep hoping I might win! =)

Penny said...

Congrats Melissa. Now I'm off to catch another GO...this time I hope I don't drop it!

Melissa ;-) said...

Thank you so much Gene!! I can't believe this even yet!!

Corrie said...

Have fun with it! Get sewing.

sewfunquilts said...

Congrats to Melissa....good job, Gene. I told her to join in on the forum fun and our bloggers group too.

Judy
http://sewfunquilts-sewmeow.blogspot.com

Rhonda said...

Hip, hip, hooray for Melissa!!!

Marcia W. said...

Whoo-hoo for Melissa.

MoeWest said...

Congrats to Melissa! I'll just have to keep entering 'cause I'm stubborn like that!

Pat said...

Congrats to Melissa!!!

Greg said...

Congrats Melissa!!!

Jandi said...

Congrats Melissa!

Brighton Breezy Sarah said...

Congratulations Melissa - I'm not a sore loser, no, really I'm not *sigh* :) I hope you have enormous fun with such an awesome prize

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Congratulations to Melissa :) Not me :( Thank you for hosting such a great giveaway!

Clara said...

I feel happy for Melissa, of course. A GO can make everybody happy! Thanks a lot for the opportunity and enjoy your art, Clara.

Infuse said...

Congrats Melissa! LoVely win ~ EnJOY !!