Monday, April 14, 2014

A Little Progress

But only a little progress has been made on quilting the Wonky Squares.  I did two of the squares on the second section I am quilting.  Clearly I am out of practice.

But I think I will mention that this has poly batting and that it is harder to maneuver under the needle.

But hey, progress is all good, right?

This is slow because I am working on something else that I can't show here, at least, not for a while yet.

My blog is http://blog.geneblack.com
Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible unless otherwise stated.

4 comments:

suemac said...

Your circles are way better than ny practice circles.

Barbara said...

I don't even practice, but if I did I'd quit practicing and be happy if mine looked this good.

Beth said...

Your quilting looks good. I am sure a couple of minutes gets you back in the groove. And a little at a time will still get things done.
:)

sewyouquilt2 said...

looks good to me.