Monday, August 25, 2014

Welcome Back! I have a few changes

Hi folks,
My blog break is over.  I hope to post more frequently.

I have made some changes.  You may have noticed the new header.  There are examples of quilts and weaving and painting in the header now. I have started doing a little yarn spinning as you may know.  Perhaps I should have added that too.  Ha ha.

I also changed the title of one of the pages. Where the tab said "Scarves" it now says "Weaving" since I am weaving things besides scarves.  For example, I added a picture of the Nana in a top that I made and gave to her.
Doesn't she look lovely in this red and gold creation?

So today I need to work on a quilt that I started a few weeks ago. I also need to work on a project for a review of a product. (and maybe have a giveaway too!)  I am wondering if I can combine the two.  Hmmm...... Okay, I need to get going.  Have a great day.  I hope you come back to soon to see what I am doing.


My blog is http://blog.geneblack.com
Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible unless otherwise stated.

11 comments:

Debbie said...

She looks wonderful in that beautiful top! Great design and love your color choices on this. Fantastic job.

Linda C said...

quite stylish--both your friend in the woven top and the blog itself. Definitely more indicative of what your creativity is taking you these days!

Pat Merkle said...

Welcome back Gene!

Average Quilter said...

Welcome back - I have been MIA as well.

Teresa Quilts said...

Welcome back! Blog looks fantastic!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Hey! We missed you. Great changes to the blog. The updated banner is very appropriate. And you are weaving clothes! Your skills are ever evolving. What fiberly thing will grab you next.

Barbara said...

Oh my ...hello to "the Nana"! A beautiful lady in a beautiful creation! Did you say spinning? How and where did I miss all this??

Jeanna said...

Great to have you back Gene. Love the new blog header.

Nana looks great in her new top. So exciting to see a top made from your woven fabric.

Looking forward to seeing your next projects.

JJ said...

Nice header and your Nana looks great in the top that you wove for her.

Sarah said...

Wow Nana is going to be the envy of her friends in that top. I's gorgeous!

Beth said...

So happy to see you back from your blogging break.
That top does look beautiful.