Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Fabric makes me happy

My blogging has been sparse lately. Sigh! But I have not been totally unproductive. Here is some fabric that I wove. This fabric makes me happy.

I wonder what it may become.  I guess I will just have to wait to find out....and so will you.
Meanwhile, I have some brown alpaca and white alpaca silk that I am spinning into a variegated yarn on my spinning wheel.
I am off for a snack and then back to spinning.


My blog is http://blog.geneblack.com
Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible unless otherwise stated. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger" - I can not reply.

7 comments:

kathyinozarks said...

Love the textures in the first one especially

Barbara Arcement said...

beautiful weaving. you inspire me to pull out my loom
hugs
beebee

Barb said...

Awesome!!!! How do you cut into it without it falling apart? Is that a question you already answered? Or is that a dumb question?

Vicki W said...

Lovely!

Barbara said...

Beautiful, Gene, simply beautiful. I love your play on texture, but as always and most of all, you are the King of Color!

Jeanna said...

You are such a tease sometimes. Can't wait to see what your new fabric will morph into.

Jackie said...

Your weaving is just beautiful!