Saturday, November 21, 2015

Sale Day and Booth Photos

Saturday was the day of my sale and it was a lovely day.  Lots of people came by my booth and looked. Some of them even bought my handmade items.
Here is a picture of my handwoven items hanging in my booth.

                                           
And here is a photo of the entire booth. 
I had a very good day, although I still have a number of these items.  There is one more more garment that wouldn't fit in the display but was added later when one of them sold.  I just realized that I never got a photo of it. I will try to do that in the next few days. 

There was a surprise visitor to my booth also. And what better person to have visit at a holiday sale?
I hope he knows that I have been a good little boy this year. 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible unless otherwise stated. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger" - I can not reply.

8 comments:

Linda C said...

Looks like a fun spot to visit! The weavings are so colorful and eye catching. I'll vouch for you with Santa if it helps, LOL.

kathyinozarks said...

You had a wonderful display Gene

suemac said...

I love all your beautiful scarves.

Debbie said...

Good display! So are you selling those scarves....inquiring minds want to know?

Jeanna said...

Lovely booth full of wonderful goodies. I hope you had great success. I love my handwoven scarf. I just know my daughter is going to love hers when she gets for Christmas.

craftspacecontinuum said...

Santas getting a head start on the holidays : ). Looks like fun times at the craft fair. Are you selling any more of the ponchos? They are very nice. I really like the burgundy one : )

craftspacecontinuum said...

Santas getting a head start on the holidays : ). Looks like fun times at the craft fair. Are you selling any more of the ponchos? They are very nice. I really like the burgundy one : )

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Love the woven "jacket-vests", they are so cool, Gene. Great smile for the Jolly One.