Thursday, August 09, 2018

An Interlude


Not a lot of quilting going on right now.  I did start making the strips to go between rows on the coin quilt.  I have also joined together one long coin strip that will be at the left side of the quilt. But no pictures at this point.

So I am going to share a bit more of  my ukulele journey with you.  Feel free to skip this if you aren't interested.
The song is Gone at Last by Paul Simon. I think it was on his Essential Paul Simon CD. 
There isn't any real "video" but it is easier to share by way of YouTube so that is how I did it.




Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. However at this time Blogger is not notifying me of comments. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

4 comments:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

You're getting good.

Barbara said...

A song from a Master, but you “made it your own”!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

That was a nice little interlude - I really enjoyed it!! Looking forward to seeing your "Coin" quilt - ;))

Jeanna said...

Another amazing song, Gene. Love it!