Friday, October 13, 2023

Rainbow Bargello Quilted

The Rainbow Bargello is finally quilted - and of course I had to put a face in the quilting.  Why?  The previous quilt that I added a face in the quilting lines is on my bed. Every time I see it, I grin.  Isn't that reason enough?  

Here's lookin' at you kid!

You might notice that I abandoned the "all vertical lines" plan for this quilt. 
Honestly, for me, it got boring very quickly. 

I think the wild variety in the quilting is just my style. 
Who said that I wanted to be normal?  
Well, they were wrong. 

I am linking up with Nicole at the Friday Face Off.



Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

12 comments:

roentare said...

These lines add to the beauty of the quilts.

My name is Erika. said...

What a fun quilt Gene. I love those colors!And you are right about the wide variety of quilting. It looks so much better with some swirls and curls. Happy weekend.

sirkkis said...

Clever idea, and beautiful quilting 😍

Tom said...

...always remember that normal is a setting on a washing machine!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I always love visiting your blog, Gene. Your quilt made me smile. I love the colors and I especially LOVE the face you added. The entire quilting is stunning and so quirky. Now that this project is finished, I look forward to seeing what is next on your plate. Have a fabulous Friday amd weekend, too.

Christine said...

Fun quilted face Gene!

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Gene, who wants to be normal? Your quilts are wonderful and fun, love them! Hugs, Valerie

Iris Flavia said...

Very beautiful!

Jeanna said...

Pretty quilt and fun quilting. Normal? Not sure what is normal but it sounds boring.

DVArtist said...

I'm having a hard time right now and your quilts made my day. Especially the face. Thank you for joining FFO and have a nice day.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Fun quilting!

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Ha! I love the face, and anything that makes it more fun is a good thing, in my opinion. :-)