Friday, October 06, 2023

Friday Puzzled Faces

I have been quite busy this week - but not with quilting, or creating anything.   However, Mom and I put together this puzzle that I bought at the local library from their "Friends of the Library" shop. 

We actually made record time on this one.  It is only 500 pieces and we started one day and finished the next. It looks a lot more difficult than it is.  The image is certainly busy. 

And there are a few faces in there too.







So I am linking up with Nicole at DVArtist for the Friday Face Off.


Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

11 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

That is a fun puzzle, and maybe because it looks so busy it is easier to make. 2 days is a record time in my thoughts. Have a great weekend.

Tom said...

...I wanted to drive down Route 66 in a '66 Corvette when I was 66, but I miss that opportunity. Gene, have a fabulous week.

Valerie-Jael said...

Lots to see in that great puzzle. Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend. Hugs, Valerie

Jeanna said...

WHat a fun looking puzzle, Gene. It is perfect for a Friday Face Off post.

Christine said...

Nice collection!

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

I do like a 'busy' jigsaw.

DVArtist said...

Oh Very cool. Mr. M. and I have this puzzle. I will have to dig it out from one the 3 huge boxes we have puzzles in. I tried to sell some at my yard sale last month but only sold 4. Oh well, that tells me we will be doing puzzles all winter. Thank you for joining FFO and have a great day today.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

What a FUN puzzle - and you both did it in record time - Congratulations! - ;))

roentare said...

This puzzle looks like a work of art

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

The weather/climate has turned my body into painful chaos. Just wanted you to know I stopped by and admired your entry. My house in MO used to be in the OLD Route 66.

Thanks for explaining juried art shows. Great info.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

That looks like a fun puzzle.