Friday, December 15, 2023

Christmas is Fast Approaching

Christmas is Fast Approaching and this is the next to last Friday Face Off before the holiday.  So, I have decided to share my Santa/Father Christmas painting from years ago. 
I hope you are all having a happy holiday season.

Linking  to the Friday Face Off 



Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

9 comments:

Tom said...

...Gene, have a merry one! ☃️ 🎄 ❄️ 🎅🏼

Debra She Who Seeks said...

He's a very young looking Santa, even with that white hair and beard!

My name is Erika. said...

He looks like the jolly old elf that he is. Great painting Gene. Have a super weekend too.

DVArtist said...

There is something very familiar with this painting. I think it is the eyes. I love it. Thank you for joining FFO and have a very nice weekend.

sirkkis said...

Hello 🎅 ,greeting from Finnish Santa who lives in Lapland 🤩
Happy FFO 🌞

roentare said...

Young looking Santa!

Christine said...

Nice Santa!

peppylady (Dora) said...

Well done. And Merry Christmas.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Merry Christmas!