Friday, December 22, 2023

Friday Face Off

After seeing some interesting art created by Nicole using AI,  I had to give it a try. My first one was done while trying to see "what makes this work."
I think my description was "man with green hair and purple eyes eating a donut and reading a book"  I know I mentioned coffee in a red mug also.  Just not sure how I worded it. 

Once I had the idea, I decided to create for the Christmas season. 
I forget exactly what words I used for the painting effect, but I do like it.

I stuck with the green hair and violet eyes.

Another Santa- I love his mustache.

Angels singing

Iridescent Angels

Anime version

Santa and his sleigh flying over a Mexican Beach. 
Yes, I do love this one. 

Linking  to the Friday Face Off 


Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

10 comments:

roentare said...

These AI images are so peculiar! What a vision!

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous images, well done. Merry Christmas to you and yours, hugs, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

It's so interesting seeing what AI creates. And very festive too.Have a great holiday weekend ahead Gene. Merry Christmas.

Iris Flavia said...

It´s amazing, wonderful and... a bit scary, too!
But!!! AI belongs to our lives!
Merry Christmas to you, Gene!

DVArtist said...

Oh I love your AI pieces. It's fun isn't it? You did a great job especially with all the great color. Thank you for sharing it all with FFO. Have a wonderful Christmas.

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

Wonderful digital art.

Tom said...

...Merry christmas and keep creating. ☃️ 🎄 ❄️ 🎅🏼

Christine said...

Wonderful AI creativity Gene!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I can see already that you're going to be an AI menace! Hahahaha! Love your wild 'n crazy Santas in particular! And those angels are actually quite stunning.

peppylady (Dora) said...

I haven't yet tired A.I art.