Wednesday, February 07, 2024

Fun Art Detour

Some days you just need a fun art adventure. 
I pulled out some pre-fused fabric pieces and played. 
This is what I came up with. 
This is simply a fused fabric abstract collage. 
As the artist, I invite  you to find your own meaning in it
OR
just enjoy the interesting design of it. 


Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

3 comments:

Barbara said...

I enjoy abstract art a lot and sometimes never see any meaning except it’s very pleasing to view. But this one speaks to me clearly of the pleasure of edibles. Red warm things rising from bowl shapes, and even some hot steam swirling above, all catch my eye and define themselves. The bowl on the right seems to hold some home-baked bread, that color is perfect! Maybe I’m hungry!

Vicki W said...

Oh what fun! Are is great threapy.

DVArtist said...

Wow! The screams art deco and I love it!!!!! Well done my friend.