Friday, March 01, 2024

AI - Boys with Feathers

For the Friday Face Off, Nicole and I had talked about doing watercolor. Of course neither of us had time to actually do it. So we both chose to use AI.  The first one has a watercolor effect background that I love.  The prompt that I gave the AI creator was "boys with feathers" - which it clearly interpreted as "wings."  
For some reason, a lot of my attempts come out looking a bit like anime. 


The second one is boys with wings  in abstract(can't beat'em join'em philosophy) 
This one is darker and a bit mysterious. I like it. 

 I am linking up with Nicole at DVArtist for the Friday FaceOff. 
Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

11 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

These are great Gene. It is amazing what AI can do, and I still haven't tried it yet. :( Happy March to you. And have a great weekend also.

Tom said...

...a local artist Dianne Dengel (1939-2012) paints impish children familiar to your first one. Stay creative my friend.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I like both results!

Christine said...

Very good

Valerie-Jael said...

Absolutely beautiful!

DVArtist said...

OMGosh!!!! Yours turned out much better than mine. Great imagination for AI. You make me happy. Thank you for joining FFO and have a very nice day.

roentare said...

These look so magical

Fundy Blue said...

I definitely like the second one better, Gene. It really invites you deeper into the image. My eyes went right to the first one before I read the text. I was thinking why does each boy only have one wing. Ah ~ AI ~ lol!

Barbara said...

Loving them both, so pretty and imaginative! Is there a story why the smaller boy seems to have an extra arm(?)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

My internet has created a glitch, so I am running late visiting. You do SO well with AI. You seem to have it mastered. Great job, Gene.

Jeanna said...

Both creations are interesting...I really like the darker one. What does that say about me? LOL