Friday, March 15, 2024

Face Off

To be honest, I have a respiratory infection (bacterial not viral) and time got away from me.  So I went to AI for some quick faces.  Here are my results. 



I think I like the top one best, but I wish it had the black background like the last one. 

Linking with Nicole for the Friday Face Off.



Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

10 comments:

Tom said...

...I love topographic map faces!

DVArtist said...

Oh Gene, I'm so sorry to read that you are not well. I will light a candle and I'm sending healing energy to you. AI is perfect and I love, love, love, these faces. Thank you for joining FFO even when you don't feel well. Get stom rest.

Christine said...

Fantastic AI art. Hope you get better soon Gene. -Christine cmllk79.blogspot.com

Jeanna said...

Gorgeous AI, Gene. I hope you feel much better soon!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Being sick is awful. I hope you're feeling better, Gene!

Thanks for sharing your AI creations. That's something I have yet to try. These are quite interesting. The first and third images remind me of wood carvings. :)

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous faces!

roentare said...

The texture and the feels are so good!

peppylady (Dora) said...

Interesting.

Fundy Blue said...

Please feel better soon, Gene! The AI faces look like contour maps. I see so many people experimenting with AI art. So many interesting results. Have a good week!

baili said...

best wishes for your health !
nice faces by AI