Friday, March 22, 2024

Memories

Friday has zoomed around quickly.  So today I am sharing my own face for the Friday Face Off. 


A number of years ago, I went on a solo trip to the England.  I spent a week in London.  Much of the time was spent wandering the city and enjoying meeting people.  One day in my roaming, I came upon this plaque.  It marked the spot of 84 Charing Cross Road.  I simply had to have a photo.  Two young ladies were equally delighted to find this spot, so they used my camera and took my photo and I took theirs. 
As you can see, I had done some shopping and had a bag on my arm. 

At one point, I met this red-haired lady and had my photo taken with her. 
Don't we make a cute couple?

Finally, I will leave you with a song. 



Linking with Nicole for the Friday Face Off.





Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

10 comments:

Tom said...

...ah, to meet Reba!

DVArtist said...

Ohhhhh fabulous post, Gene. Nice photos of young days. Reba?! How cool. Love the vidi and the song. Thank you for sharing with FFO. Hope you have a nice weekend.

Christine said...

Enjoyed your song Gene you are delightful, great photos too

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous photos, there's always something to see in London! Hugs, Valerie

roentare said...

Cool to see the younger photos!

Iris Flavia said...

May I say ... cute pics ... and wonderful song! Thank you for the big smile!

Jeanna said...

What a great FACE OFF post, Gene. Wonderful memories...

Barwitzki said...

Wonderful.
Thank you very much.
Viola wishes you a happy Easter.
Hug

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

What a delightful post and wonderful memories! I like your song, too. You're a blessing!

Jennifer said...

Nobody could ever forget you!