Monday, November 24, 2008

Bracelet Display

Bracelet DisplayI have been busy still working on jewelry and other items for the upcoming sale. While at the hardware store, I saw 2 foot pieces of PVC pipe. Hmmmm...it is almost the same size as an arm. Near it were 90 degree elbows. I grabbed a pipe and two elbows, put them together and sat it on a counter. Wow! I could envision it covered in black fabric. It would make a great display for bracelets.
Tonite I took the fabric and made the covering. (Okay, I confess I was glad there were no children or other delicate ears in the house -I may have said some not-so-nice words to that fabric and pipe.) However, I got it made and it doesn't look half bad.

I placed a number of bracelets on it and decided to have a photo shoot. Here ya go.
More pictures:
Bracelets3

Bracelets2

Bracelets1

3 comments:

Linda said...

Be yoo ti ful! How creative!
Lurking Linda

Sarah said...

What a great idea! Your bracelets are really pretty and ought to sell well.

Maggie Dragonmoon said...

The bracelets are great! And the display stand is very ingenious! Good job, and now get busy and sell stuff.

Oh, and my sister says her sewing machine does not have a name. My computer at work I named Methos. :)