Friday, November 14, 2008

Special Thanks

I have been VERY remiss. A while back I won some lovely Placemats and napkins from Marlene aka Stitchin By the Lake
What a lovely surprise when I got them in the mail. I neglected to say thanks right here on my own blog. I am saying it now. Thanks Marlene, I love them.


Fast Forward. Last night I got another package. This one was from Andrea aka Welsh Quilter. I got an adorable pincushion (it is BLUE!) and three fat quarters. I should mention, color coordinated and pattern coordinated too. Thank you so much Andrea. I have pins in the pincushion already.

I am so lucky to have such great blogs to read. I am even luckier to have won such great prizes, made with love and sent with joy. Sometime soon I will have to find an excuse to have my own giveaway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Just wanted you to know that I've added you to the Bloggers Over 50 blog roll.

Tho, for the last month, Blogrolling, has been down and I've not been able to edit yet....for weeks! If you find an error in your link, just let me know, and when I am able to get back into the edit mode I will fix it. For now tho, that part of blogrolling is out of my hands yet until it's repaired.

Welcome!!!