Wednesday, March 25, 2009

the ?? Sisterhood ?? Award ---This Brother is honored.


I have been honored with the "Sisterhood (brotherhood) Award" by Barb at Barb's Bejeweled Quilts.


So, now I get to pass it on.
The rules are these:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 or fewer blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.
I will nominate:
3. (last only because someone had to be) Chris at http://welovequilting.com/blog/
Now I am off to do the commenting to let them know!

2 comments:

Pat said...

Oh, gosh...there will be nobody left for me to pick soon. Barb gave me the award, too...and I was trying to think who to give it to (as she also had awarded some I'd have chosen...like you) and now you have picked some I'd have chosen). I may just have to award it to EVERYONE!!! I think that's just what I'll do!

LINDA BYLSMA said...

My goodness, I'm so honored. I hope I can do all this stuff. I still haven't figured out how to do a link. Well, off I go. Thanks, bud.