Monday, April 27, 2009

Not as quiet as I have been..but still being quiet

While I am "being quiet" I have managed to buy some fabric at a little shop or two. Here are the images of the fabrics. I tried to step outside my comfort zone in choices...but I had to have the bright colors in at least TWO of them. The orange is waaay outside my comfort zone, but I can see it working beautifully when the right project comes along. So without further ado I present the fabrics!


The orange is a border fabric that is a large design that runs along each edge. You cant see all the design in this picture though.



I have to say that I didn't realize until I got in from shopping that only ONE of the fabrics is NOT floral. I have a nice flower theme going here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your colors are always vibrant so it's hard to see any of these as outside your comfort zone, even the orange. I love the print in that one. Is the circular design repeated, or is it a border?

Barb said...

Love your fabrics....can't wait to see what you do with them

Rhonda said...

Shhhhhhhh Gene...I'll be real quiet....great fabrics you got yourself there!!!! LOL

Myra said...

Great fabrics Gene! Wonderful! 8-)

Pat said...

I'm sure you will use these in projects that will make us all envious! I think my favorite is the colorful flowers on the black background. Keep us posted when you use these fabrics, okay?

Kaye said...

The fabric you just bought will compliment the fabric you got from Barbara. I love the florals especially the Hawiian or polynesion ones

Sarah said...

I love that orange fabric! I used to avoid orange at all costs but it has grown on me.