Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Quilt Along update AND presenting my Newest Fabric

First up is my Block from the Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt Along.

Then I want to show you my newest printed fabric.  I had it printed by Spoonflower.com  You can even order some for yourself, if you would like - rotary cutter not included.  ORDER by clicking HERE













What else have I been doing?  I am still working on the commission quilts.  That is taking lots of my time.  Oh and working at my job and keeping up a house....yeah...I am not a slug. (just so Barb knows, ha ha.)

I made a big pot of veggie soup this evening.  Yummy!

Edited:
You know what? I thought the painting was on my website, but it isn't. You can see it here

Inside My Room

12 comments:

Canarella said...

wow so buzie love that fabric...the color is so poof...

Tangos Treasures said...

Nice block & cool fabric!!

Fleurette said...

Beautiful block love the colours and the fabric is gorgeous.

Barb said...

Thanks for showing your block, material, and picture....I just love it all........!!

Petit Design Co. said...

ooh I love the painting

Pat said...

Nice block and fabric. Now...about the painting....you know me, I'm more of a landscape kind of a girl....so I'm having a bit of trouble with this painting!!! LOL

Rhonda said...

Great block.
Hey Gene, I've started your beltbuckle quilt and done my first post....pop over and take a look-see.

Micki said...

I know you must be busy with the painting. The latest fabric is just so pretty! Enjoy the soup!
Micki

sewfunquilts said...

Congrats on your fabric..love your quilt too! You are one busy worker bee.

Dena said...

I love how your Jelly Roll Quiltalong is looking. Great job!

Jen Price said...

Thanks for entering my giveaway! And thanks for the comment. I hate jumping through hoops to enter a giveaway. Just a simple comment is enough for me!

Elizabeth said...

Wow, your painting is gorgeous! I love the color and movement! And your jelly roll sampler quilt-along block is really fabulous too!