Friday, October 30, 2015

A Finish - The Wind Doth Blow

Just a quick update.  I have finished my art quilt, "The Wind Doth Blow."  Since I started this one in 2013, it only took two years and three months to finish it.
I decided to use a very narrow binding, so I sewed, rather than fused, this one. I love this piece so much I am not sure I can sell it.  But for the right price, yes I will sell it.
Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible unless otherwise stated. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger" - I can not reply.

10 comments:

kathyinozarks said...

oh Wow this is my very most favorite of your quilts so far-really love this one-

kathyinozarks said...

and the colors in this one are just perfect-as is your quilting

Lynn said...

Looks fabulous!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I like your combination of hand and machine stitching. The tulips add great perspective to the piece.

MaryJane said...

Beautiful!!

Lynette said...

This is stunning

Daryl @ Patchouli Moon Studio said...

Nicely done! What is the size of the quilt? You should admire it for a long time before considering to sell it, especially since it took you so long to complete it!

France Nadeau ❅ inspiration imagination creation said...

How beautiful! We really "see" the wind blowing. There's a lot of movement. We really feel it in the shape of the flowers. I also love the shape of your windmill!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful piece Gene and well worth the wait!

jane said...

I have just discovered your site and wanted to say that is beautiful work!!! Beautiful as a quilt and would make a lovely painting, too.