Sunday, April 18, 2021

Some Finishes

Those fun randomly pieced chunks - at least some of them - became these
three notebook covers.  These will go in the next venue in which I sell things.
That may be next month, but I am waiting to hear more details.


The middle one in that group looks like this on the back. 
I decided to use a pieced strip across the middle. 

The one on the left in the first picture, looks like this  when you
turn it over. 
And of course they all have pockets and my label in them. 


The other finish is the puzzle that Mom and I were working on. 


We had fun doing this puzzle.  I am not sure we will start another one any time soon.  But that all depends on Mom.  


Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

8 comments:

Pamela Arbour said...

I am sure those notebook covers will be snatched up in a flash. That was a good idea to make them. Also good idea for the pocket. I am sure you and your mother will want to do some more puzzles after taking a good break. Have you thought of anything else that you two could do together? Other than playing cards or dominoes or boardgames, I can't think of anything, but you are more creative than I.

Barbara said...

I have always loved your notebook covers. The one I bought and gifted to my daughter was on full display being used when we visited her recently. It was a bright colorful spot in that room!

Frog Quilter said...

Love your fabulous notebook covers. Beautiful. Cherish the time with your Mom!

~Laurie~ said...

I LOVE those covers!!!!
Do you make IPad size?

Elaine/Muddling Through said...

Great bunch of finishes! I like them all. Good for you - using up leftover bits of fabric to make useful attractive notebook covers!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

LOVE your new notebook covers! The ones I have are used daily - ;))

Quilting Gail said...

What great notebook covers! I love how you used scraps for them and they turned out awesome!

Jeanna said...

Nice notebook covers, Gene. Hope the sale goes well. Love the puzzle, too. Seems like that one came together pretty quick???