Friday, April 07, 2023

Friday Face Off - Mme LaFleur

Mme LaFleur is finished.  She will be mounted on an 8" by 10" canvas for hanging.  If you missed the previous post, she is the aunt of "Flower Girl" and always wears a flower headdress as a way to support her unusual niece. 



 I am linking this to the Friday Face Off hosted by Nicole at  DVArtist  Clicking the link will take you to her blog.  It is great fun to see how various people interpret the challenge. 


Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

9 comments:

Tom said...

...Mme LaFleur is lovely. Stay creative my friend.

DVArtist said...

Gene, this face made me smile and then giggle. She is awesome!!!!! I love the placement of her eyes and just enough smile to say, "I'm a sassy girl and don't mess with me." I love her! Thank you for joining FFO. You made my day. Hope yours is a very good one.

Valerie-Jael said...

Your quilt put a big smile on my face, I love it. Thanks for sharing, happy Easter, hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I not only LOVE your Mme LaFleur, I love how you free motion quilted the quilt. It's a really lovely and well done entry. Have a lovely Easter, if you celebrate it, Gene.

sirkkis said...

The headdress fits her wery well๐Ÿ‘ Hope she has a yellow one for Easter ๐Ÿ˜‰
Happy Easter time to you and she ๐Ÿ’š

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Another FUN Friday Face to add to your collection! I LOVE these! - ;))

My name is Erika. said...

She's fabulous. With those big eyes I wonder what has surprised her. Have a lovely Easter weekend.

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

MMe LaFleur is indeed a good Aunt not to mention she is quite the lady. Something about the look on her face captures me. Another of your many wonderful creations, Gene ...

Andrea @ From the Sol

NatureFootstep said...

Lol, I would not mind a head piece like that on my head :)