Thursday, October 24, 2024

Friday - FaceOff and Notebooks

I have been working on a few things and haven't posted any of them.  I did post photos of some fabric that I painted. Today you get to see what part of that fabric became. 


This notebook cover uses some of that painted fabric. These notebook covers
fit a standard Composition Book. Those are readily available in the USA. 
I always sell them with a notebook inside ready to use, but the cover can be taken off
and placed on a new composition book when that one is finishd.

Inside the front cover of each one there is a pencil pocket and my label.

Of course the back is just as pretty. 



I have two more covers in progress. Here are photos of the fronts and backs of them.


Front 


Back

Front #2

Back #2

And now for my face creation.  This is the last Friday before Halloween, so I am sharing my Halloween "Face"  for this weeks Friday Face Off.
Happy Halloween


And for good measure,  here is another face that is not so scary. 

I am linking to the Friday Face Off with Nicole. 


Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative    
             
Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

2 comments:

DVArtist said...

OMG this quiltings are just stunning. Of Course I love the skull and the girl with glasses. Very nice indeed. Thank you for joining FFO and have a great weekend.

Iris Flavia said...

Such beautiful covers, wow! You sure are talented and creative! To Halloween (sadly not popular here).