Thursday, October 03, 2024

Friday Face Off

I have two faces for you today. 
First another self portrait taken form a photo. 
Fun Fact, the original photo was one taken by my great-nephew.  I had gone to be a part of a television commercial for a local Brew Pub.  We got fed as part of the deal (but no pay.)  I never saw the commercial, but lots of people told me that they saw it.  I was eating a nacho as the camera zoomed in on me.  Haha.  My five seconds on screen 
original photo

Next up, is a simple face that I created from my imagination. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

I am linking with
Nicole's Friday Face Off. 







Until Next Time,  
Stay Creative 


Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger"- I can not reply. Links in comments will result in the entire comment being deleted.

No comments: