Sunday, May 24, 2009

A nice guy

I don't know how many of you are familiar with Mark Lipinski. He has a magazine, Quilter's Home and his own website . He also has lines of fabric made by Northcott. Mark is a super nice guy with a great sense of humor. If he lived next door we would hang out, I just know it. He also has a blog - that you get to from his website marklipinski.com . I have him in my "Blogs I Read" on the sidebar. Bless him, he is so busy that he doesn't post as often as I would like so it may not be on there just now.

Y'all check out this fine fellow. If you already know and love him, spread the good news.

2 comments:

Barb said...

I will go right over there, thanks!!!

Cheryl Arkison said...

Mark is hysterical and nice. We are bringing him to Calgary for Quilt Canada 2010. I have the great luck of being the liaison and chair for the Professional Development conference as part of Quilt Canada 2010. Mark is our keynote speaker.