Saturday, September 25, 2010

Another AccuQuilt GO! Video Tutorial -Quarter Square Triangle

Here is the video that is the beginning of the project quilt. It shows how to cut and place the quarter square triangles to make the hourglass block that is a big part of this quilt.

You can see the GO! in Action. You can learn a great anti-static tip. You can see the AccuQuilt GO! Quarter Square-4" Finished Triangle die up close and see how wonderfully fast it cuts those pieces.

So what are you waiting for hit GO! on the video.



In the next few days I will be posting a step by step how-to for making the 9 blocks you need for this quilt. Are you as excited as I am?

In the video, I mention another video.  So here is a link to Lee's stripper tips. Lee perfectly explains how to use the strip cutter dies. Even though he shows the 2 1/2" strip cutter, the concept is exactly the same for the 4 1/2" strip cutter.

9 comments:

quiltingnana said...

you make it look so easy......

Barb said...

Great job Gene!!!

SewCalGal said...

Excellent video tutorial Gene. Just super. I think I hear Ellen dialing your number on speed dial now, to get you to come on her show and give an AccuQuilt demo.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

PS - I hope you'll add this to the list of videos, for future reference.

Pat said...

Another great job by you and your videographer! Thanks for sharing this!!!

Frummie said...

Hi Sweetie,
Another great video by you and Dave.
I will have to get those dies. Wouldn't want to be left behind.
Hugs,
Frummie

PS: How do I comment as FrummiesQuiltedGarden.blogspot.com ?

Rhonda said...

Gene, excellent video. You were great!!!!!!

sewfunquilts said...

Best one yet, Gene. Has Ellen called you yet?

Royce said...

Oh excellent video. I loved the tip on the dryer sheets. I live just north of you in a very humid Nashville so I understand the sticking fabric. Great job.

JariJari said...

great video. Thanks for sharing your tips