Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sunday April 15

Hi folks,  I have been mostly lazy today.  I did make one cross bookmark that a friend commissioned, but it looks just like the others so I am not showing it today.

I wanted to remind you about the Colonial Needle Blog Hop that is this week.
bloghopbadgeC
I will be the Hop Stop on Tuesday.  Please come by, there will be prizes!!!
By the way,  you may have noticed the ads on my blog.  If  you click on them it helps me earn a little money so that I can pay for prizes and shipping.  I don't control what ads are put there, but sometimes I want to click them myself - but that is a no-no according to the terms. So click as you will. Some of them look pretty interesting.

I was checking my YouTube channel this morning and saw that my video on 'Cutting Bias Binding' has exceeded 15, 000 views (are you kidding me? fifteen thousand?) It occurred to me that some of you may not have seen it yet.  It also occurred to me that I have two quilts that need binding.  Maybe I should watch this again.  Do you have quilts that are waiting for binding?



Are there other ideas you have for videos I could make? I am open to suggestions.


6 comments:

SewCalGal said...

You are a movie star. Can I get your autograph?

Great video!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I had not seen it! Great job Gene! I'll send a stamped, self-addressed envelope as well for your autograph.....grin. All kidding aside, it really is a great video.

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

You are the best Gene!!! I'd watch any video you made...well...almost any video..LOL.

I'd like to see how you do your drawings and paintings.

Smiles,
Kelly

Barb said...

Kelly is so funny,

That is awesome about your video....it is that smile of yours that attracts everyone....

Unknown said...

Finally! A bias cutting tute that I can understand! I wish I had known about this when I was making the piping for my pillow. Oh well. Next time! Thanks, Gene! :)

Snoodles said...

Thanks for a super video, Gene! Love it! (And thanks for the shout out, too!)