Saturday, December 06, 2014

New Weaving Video

Based on an email with a new weaving friend, I decided to make a video showing how I chain the warp on my rigid heddle loom.  This makes it easier for me to wind the warp onto the loom without a helper.
Sometimes I feel like I appear to  be a total good in these videos, but I know that sharing the information helps others.  Personally, I have learned many things by watching videos from "non-professionals" on YouTube.  So today I give you my latest video:

My blog is http://blog.geneblack.com
Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible unless otherwise stated. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger" - I can not reply.

8 comments:

kathyinozarks said...

thanks Gene I love learning with you tube videos too-very cool for me-as I don't get out for classes or groups and such

Rhonda said...

Great video. You are so creative and sharing with others is a wonderful things!!!!

Barbara said...

Yes indeed, you tube videos are great. And yours are the best!

sandiqltr said...

Gene, You make me want to start weaving! Great vidoe!

Barbara Arcement said...

great video and I loved the pictures and the song at the end!
bless you
beebee

Eat Sleep Quilt said...

great video; thanks for taking the time to make this, and sharing your technique!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

How clever!! I love your videos!! Your "unprofessional" ones are far more informative than a lot of them that I have seen. And I must admit that I put off watching it until today - I knew it would be another "Squirrel" and I have more than I can handle right now - ;))

Sarah said...

Bravo! I enjoyed that and I don't even weave. yet!