Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Up too Early

For some reason I am up waaay too early this morning.  So I did a little playing with Electric Quilt 7.
Here are two similar quilts I designed.

The way I did this makes a 44" square quilt. I like the brightness of the bottom one, but the other is more pleasing to me design-wise.  I think it makes my eye move around the design more.

My blog is http://blog.geneblack.com
Comments are welcomed. I will reply when possible unless otherwise stated. Of course if you are a "No Reply Blogger" - I can not reply.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

I agree the first one is beautiful. Colors are calm and soothing and lets you rest in places.

Patti Williams said...

I like the first one!

Laura said...

I love the first one.

suemac said...

Number one has my vote too

Beth said...

I like the top one, it seems to make a secondary pattern and I always like that. I do feel like it moved my eyes all around. Not that the second one isn't beautiful as well, just has a different feel to it.

Jeanna said...

The first one is in my favorite colors but the second one is happy and fun. I guess you would take out whichever one matches your mood.